Serve Hope Opportunities
90.7 Hope FM/Thrive Radio
Fall Fundraiser - October 20-23
- Answer phones
- Provide food for volunteers
- Serving meals
Contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.989.9637
Detroit Animal Welfare Group
If you love animals we can use your help at the DAWG Farm. Opportunites include:
- Barn Animal Care/Friday Dinners 4-7 pm
- Kennel dinners/Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat 5-6:30 pm
- Electrical & plumbing needs
- Maintenance & Construction
- Laundry, animal care & transport and more
Must be 18 years or older. Text Kelley LaBonty at 586-354-8500
Harbor Impact Ministries
Ongoing Volunteer needs: Monday-Friday 9 am - noon
- Help in the free store
- Help with inventory/donation processing
- Volunteers can set their hours, family friendly atmosphere
Contact info: click the Harbor Impact Banner, email: email@example.com or call: 810-662-3936
Hunter Hospitality House
- Adult Volunteers to Clean one time a week (2-3 hours) at one of the three Hunter Hospitality Houses.
There are also opportunities for cleaning one time every two weeks
- Weeding and gardening opportunities and one of the three Hunter Hospitality Houses.
Volunteering is flexible to your schedule.
Contact Tracy Willard Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inn of the Good Shepherd
Ongoing Volunteer Needs:
- Food Bank Guides (Mon-Fri from 9:15 - 11:45)
- Soup Kitchen Teams (times vary)
- Packing Volunteers (flexible hours)
- Genesis Volunteers (flexible hours)
- Warehouse Volunteers (hours vary)
- Sorting Volunteers (flexible hours)
Click the banner above or contact Lynn LeFaive at email@example.com or 519-344-1746 x 310
Help to prepare and serve meals at the Soup Kitchen
Michigan House of Hope
Volunteers to work at the Mission Thrift Store
Ways to serve:
- Office help Tuesdays/Wednesdays from 10-1. Light office work/answer phones.
- Newsletter stuffing. It's about a 3 hour shift /3 times a year.
- Mentors: Matched with a mentee after training
- Connect group leaders- Group leaders trained and equiped to start connect groups outside of the churches 4 walls.
For more information email Cait Seppo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvation Army Family Store
Sorting & Hanging Clothes
Monday through Saturday 10 am - 6 pm /flexible hours
Contact Dawn Hedberg: email: Dawn.Hedberg@usc.salvationarmy.org Phone: 810.984.2679
Sons Your Future Now
Any men or women with skills in the vocations or trades in areas like: welding, construction, plumbing, electrical, cement, masonry, culinary or HVAC.
- We offer 10 week sessions, 1.5 hours per week.
- We have lead teachers but always look for help with some "hand on" projects.
For more info: click the SONS Banner, email: email@example.com or call 810.985.5110
Spero Pregnancy Center
General Volunteers to help with daily needs.
May include: office work, boutique stocking/shopping,
Contact Missy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810.985-4673
YFC Campus Life Clubs
Volunteers to work with students during lunchtime and after school clubs throughout the school year.
Visit their website or email Jaime Morford at email@example.com